Office 365 Overview
Microsoft Office 365 is an easy-to-use set of web-enabled tools that let you access your email, important documents, contacts, and calendar from almost anywhere and any device-including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android phones, and BlackBerry smartphones. Designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of small businesses, Office 365 lets you choose which tools to use; or 3CNET can make recommendations based on your specific needs.
Get a Quote or more Information
Office 365 Benefits:
- Works seamlessly with the programs you already know and use, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Is easy to try and simple to learn, and it works with your existing hardware
- Offers improved collaboration capabilities, including a password-protected portal to share large, hard-to-email files both inside and outside of your organization
- Includes powerful security features from Microsoft to help protect your data
- Backed with a 99.9-percent uptime guarantee
Office 365: Do More With Less
Want better tools to help you and your staff work more productively, without the headache of complex technology? The familiar messaging and collaboration services in Microsoft Office 365 will help you get more done, more quickly-no matter where you’re working from or whom you’re working with. And because Office 365 provides a web-based alternative to traditional software, you won’t even have to worry about installing and managing your own server hardware and software.
With Microsoft Office Professional Plus, you get the latest version of the Office desktop applications and the Office Web Apps, seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services through Office 365, so you can access your documents, email, and calendars from virtually any device.
- Flexible service offering with pay-as-you-go, per-user licensing
- The complete Office experience with services integration in Office 365
- Simplified user set-up to preconfigure services
- Always the latest version of the Office apps, including Office Web Apps
- Familiar Office user experience to access services
With Microsoft Exchange Online, Office 365 gives you access to email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere, at any time, on desktops, laptops, and certain mobile devices including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhones, Android phones, and BlackBerry smartphones – while it helps to protect against viruses and spam.
- Rich browser experience with new Outlook Web App
- Improved Inbox management with Conversation View
- Integrated multi-mailbox search and retention policies
- New personal email archiving and compliance capabilities
- Greater IT control with new GUI and Remote Power Shell
Do you find yourself searching for the right file in your email, on your hard drive, or on several thumb drives that are scattered in different places? Office 365 enables you to access and share documents and insights, contacts, calendars, and tasks in a single location (Microsoft SharePoint Services) and from a shared computer or smartphone.
- Manage and share important documents with colleagues
- Share personal insights and status updates with colleagues
- Keep teams in sync and manage important projects.
- Find important documents and people easily
- Stay up to date with company information and news
- Market your business with a simple public-facing web site
Microsoft Lync Online powered by Office 365 provides cloud-based instant messaging and online meeting experiences with PC-audio, video conferencing, and screen sharing. Microsoft Lync Online helps you find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Lync video calls, or online meetings from within Office 365 – the Office applications you already use every day.
- Combines 1:1 text/voice/video chat with multiparty online meetings in a single application and service
- Escalate conversations into ad-hoc online meetings with audio, video, PPT upload, and desktop sharing
- Simplified access for external meeting participants
- Contact photos and activity feeds
- Federation with Windows Live Messenger
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync through Lync federation